About THE Hotel
Garni Hotel Leopold I is located on the right bank of the Danube River, at the top of 17th century magnificent Petrovaradin Fortress,and offers its guests 26 rooms with views on the Danube River, Novi Sad and the Fortress.
The hotel is just 200 metres from the Varadin Bridge. On the left bank, Republic Square and the Orthodox Cathedral of Saint George can be reached within a 15-minute walk.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Direct Line Telephone
- Adjustable air conditioning
- Bathroom with jetted shower (Suites have Jacuzzi bathtub) and hairdryer
- Safety deposit box
- Extra-long beds (> 2m)
- Private free parking
To start your day feeling recharged, Garni Hotel Leopold I offers its guests a rich buffet breakfast , to suit all tastes and needs, included in the price.
Free private parking is provided at the on-site parking lot. Airport shuttle is available at a surcharge.
Thanks to the hospitality of our staff, available 24 hours on 24, the comfort of the rooms and the services offered, such as wi-fi access in all rooms and common areas, Garni Hotel Leopold I is the ideal solution for your business or leisure stays in Novi Sad.
- By plane: Novi Sad is only 70 km or an hour’s drive away from the “Nikola Tesla", Belgrade Airport. Road and railway connections between Novi Sad and Belgrade are excellent.
- By train; Novi Sad is also one of the destinations on the railway route Vienna – Budapest – Belgrade – Istanbul.
- By car; Novi Sad is situated on the E75 highway connecting Budapest and Belgrade.It is situated 350km from Budapest, and 80km from Belgrade. In close vicinity of Novi Sad there is also the E70 highway connecting Zagreb and Belgrade.
- By boat: Novi Sad is located on the Rhein-Mein-Danube waterway, so you can reach us by boat as well. This waterway connects nine countries and six European capital cities.